This can be prepared both by the Ceremonial method (whisking) and by the Bottle Shaking method. For the Ceremonial method
, click here
. For the Bottle Shaking method, check below.
Bottle Shaking Method
- Put 2 Chashaku or 1 teaspoon of Matcha (2g) into a PET plastic bottle, canteen, or anything with a capacity of approximately 500ml (17.6fl oz) and a lid.
- Pour 200ml - 350ml (7.04 fl oz - 12.3fl oz) of cool or room-temperature water (*) into the plastic bottle or other container.
- Shake the plastic bottle quickly and boldly 10 to 20 times.
- Drink directly from the bottle.
- If drinking at intervals, shake the plastic bottle each time just before drinking. Please consume within a few hours.
(*) Do NOT pour hot water into the bottle. It is dangerous as it can make the bottle inflate. Use only cool or room-temperature water.
Bottle Shaking method matches only with entry grade of Ceremonial and Culinary grade Matcha, such as our House Matcha, House Matcha Stick Packs, Matcha Versatile, and Matcha Culinary.