This is limited edition only available in autumn season.
Interior Content: 100g (3.53oz)
FUKIYOSE is an artfully crafted, jewel box-like assortment of savory rice crackers and OHIGASHI traditional Japanese confections in seasonal motifs. It was named FUKIYOSE to signify the WABI-SABI atmosphere of fallen leaves and berries blown by the wind.
Made at ISE GENROKU TACHIBANAYA, a long-established Kyoto-based confectionery shop, FUKIYOSE features a variety of seasonal delights in the shape of seashells and lucky charm gourds. Of course, you can enjoy the elegant sweetness of these Japanese confections, but before that, please enjoy the vivid colors of FUKIYOSE.
The different textures and flavors of each confection are delightful, and you are sure to love the pleasant crunchiness and savory flavor of the baked crackers.
Here is the FUKIYOSE lineup of its 13 jewel-like Japanese treats.
(1) SYOGA TSUMAMI: Round brown rice crackers, coated with ginger sugar, pinched into two folds.
(2) Matcha TSUMAMI: Round green rice cracker with Matcha pinched into two folds.
(3) Milk TSUMAMI: Milk-white rice cracker pinched into two folds. *No milk is used.
(4) AZUKI TSUMAMI: Round brown rice cracker with Azuki beans pinched into two folds.
(5) SHISO TSUMAMI: Round purple rice cracker with Shiso pinched into two folds.
(6) GOMA TSUMAMI: Round sesame rice cracker pinched into two folds.
(7) HISAGO: Rice cracker with egg in the shape of a gourd.
(8) KOGIKU: Rice cracker with egg in the shape of a small chrysanthemum.
(9) KUROMAME KOMARU: Rice cracker with black soybeans.
(10) Fried KOMARU: Rice cracker with fried fava beans.
(11) ARARE KOMARU: Rice cracker with Bubu ARARE (small rice crackers).
(12) RAKUGAN: Sugar confection in the shape of a seashell.
(13) Seasonal autumn leaves and winter plum-shaped sugar confections.
ISE GENROKU TACHIBANAYA is a long-established Japanese confectionery shop in Kyoto, founded in 1708 by Ise Genroku, the first generation of the family. For about 300 years since its establishment, they have been dedicated to the business of Kyoto WAGASHI Japanese confections, carefully preserving the traditions that have been handed down from generation to generation. This FUKIYOSE is a popular Japanese confection that represents ISE GENROKU TACHIBANAYA. This Japanese confection is suitable for the most prestigious Matcha ceremonies. Of course, you can enjoy it as a casual tea snack, too. We are pleased to have the opportunity to offer FUKIYOSE from ISE GENROKU TACHIBANAYA.
This time, we are using a special wrapping paper that reproduces an old map of Kyoto City from 1863. We hope that you will be able to feel the atmosphere of Kyoto, which is registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Enjoy our FUKIYOSE with Japanese green tea and feel the atmosphere of the ancient city of Kyoto.
No artificial additives