(NOTE) This page is NOT for ordering confections, but only to share a recipe.
For Matcha Cookies, we highly recommend using our House Matcha and Matcha Culinary.
How to make Matcha Pudding ---
Ingredients: (measurements help, click here)
180g cake flour
50g sliced almonds
- Sift or mix the flour and Matcha together until well blended.
- In a large bowl, blend the butter until smooth.*
- Add the sugar and blend until pale and fluffy.*
- Add the eggs gradually and mix well.*
- Add the Matcha-flour mixture and stir lightly with a rubber spatula, just long enough to make the dough smooth.
- Gently mix in the sliced almonds.
- Form into two rolls on waxed paper and chill overnight.
- Slice thinly (approx. 5mm thick) and bake on a cookie sheet at 180 C (356 F) for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove cookies from cookie sheet to cooling rack and let cool.
* It is best to use an electric blender when mixing these ingredients.
This recipe makes 8 - 10 Matcha Cookies