(NOTE) This page is NOT for ordering confections, but only to share a recipe.
For Matcha Pudding, we highly recommend using our House Matcha and Matcha Culinary.
How to make Matcha Pudding ---
2 table spoons matcha
50ml boiling water
- Preheat the oven to 180 C (356 F).
- Make the Matcha: Sift the Matcha for a more mellow flavor. Add Matcha to 50ml boiling water and whisk.
- In a small saucepan steam the milk and sugar over moderate heat. Stir the mixture until the sugar dissolves.
- Crack 2 eggs in an empty bowl and mix, gradually adding the milk.
- Add Matcha and mix very well.
- Pour through a sieve or strainer twice to remove any lumps.
- Pour into 6 pudding cups or ramekins.
- Place cups in a roasting pan.
- Fill the pan partially with hot water. The water should cover the bottom half of the cups. Be careful not to splash water into the cups!
- Bake the pudding for 10 minutes at 180 C (356 F). Reduce the temperature to 160C (320 F) and bake for another 20 minutes. Cool and serve!
This recipe makes 6 servings of Matcha Pudding