(NOTE) This page is NOT for ordering confections, but only to share a recipe. Please be sure not to order wrongly.
For Matcha Tiramisu , we highly recommend using our House Matcha. You can order House Matcha by clicking the In Cart button below.
How to make Matcha Tiramisu ---
Ingredients: (measurements help, click here)
3 fresh eggs – separated
500g mascarpone cheese
3 teaspoons of Matcha
150ml of hot water
- Make the Matcha: Sift the Matcha for a more mellow flavor. Place 2 teaspoons of Matcha into a small bowl. Pour 100ml of hot water into the bowl. Whisk the Matcha. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the sugar (leave 1 tablespoon of sugar for making the meringue) and 3 egg yolks until the mixture is almost white. Gradually add the mascarpone and continue stirring until the mixture becomes creamy.*
- In another bowl, make the meringue. Whip 3 of the egg whites and 1 tablespoon of sugar to stiff peaks. *
- Carefully fold the meringue into the mascarpone mixture.
- Quickly and lightly dip the ladyfingers into the Matcha. Line the bottom of an 8-by-8-inch pan or glass serving dish. Cover the ladyfingers with one half of the mascarpone mixture, then repeat the layering process.
- Chill at least 3 hours (overnight is preferable).
- Before serving, sprinkle Matcha over the mascarpone cream through a tea strainer.
*It is best to use an electric blender when mixing these ingredients.
This recipe makes 8-10 servings of Matcha Tiramisu
FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING on all orders of US$36.00 or more.
Cost of Shipping