Matcha Cookies (House Matcha)
For Matcha Cookies, we highly recommend using our House Matcha. You can order House Matcha by clicking the In Cart button below.
How to make Matcha Pudding ---
Ingredients: (measurements help, click here)
180g cake flour
50g sliced almonds
- Sift or mix the flour and Matcha together until well blended.
- In a large bowl, blend the butter until smooth.*
- Add the sugar and blend until pale and fluffy.*
- Add the eggs gradually and mix well.*
- Add the Matcha-flour mixture and stir lightly with a rubber spatula, just long enough to make the dough smooth.
- Gently mix in the sliced almonds.
- Form into two rolls on waxed paper and chill overnight.
- Slice thinly (approx. 5mm thick) and bake on a cookie sheet at 180 C (356 F) for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove cookies from cookie sheet to cooling rack and let cool.
* It is best to use an electric blender when mixing these ingredients.
This recipe makes 8 - 10 Matcha Cookies
Current Reviews: 0
Would you post your candid impression for customer review? It would be a great help for other customers.