(NOTE) This page is NOT for ordering confections, but only to share a recipe. Please be sure not to order wrongly.
For Matcha Marble Cake, we highly recommend using our House Matcha. You can order House Matcha by clicking the In Cart button below.
How to make Matcha Marble Pound Cake ---
Ingredients: (measurements help, click here)
120g cake flour
60g powdered almond
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
2 table spoons Matcha
2 table spoons boiled water
Oiled and floured 5 x 7 x 20 cm rectangular cake pan
- Preheat the oven to 180 C (356 F).
- Add Matcha to 4 tablespoons boiled water. Gently whisk together.
- Sift or mix the flour, powdered almond, and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, blend the butter until smooth.*
- Add the sugar and blend until pale and fluffy.*
- Add the eggs gradually and mix well.*
- Add the flour mixture and stir lightly with a spatula, just long enough to make the dough smooth.
- Place 1/3 of the dough into a separate bowl. Add Matcha, and mix well.
- Add the Matcha dough into the plain dough and swirl gently with spatula to create a marble effect.
- Pour mixture into cake pan. Gently tap pan on countertop to remove any air bubbles.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until center is no longer moist. (Use a toothpick to check.)
- Remove cake from oven and set it out to cool.
* It is best to use an electric blender when mixing these ingredients.
This recipe makes one 5 x 7 x 20 cm Matcha Marble Pound Cake
FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING on all orders of US$36.00 or more.
Cost of Shipping