Iced Japanese Tea Using Hibiki-an Teabags
If you have neither Kyusu nor teapot with a fine mesh filter, it is easy and convenient to prepare iced Japanese tea using Hibiki-an Teabags.
(1) Iced Japanese Tea Using Hibiki-an Teabags
Using Hibiki-an tea bags, you can prepare iced Japanese tea as explained in the above recipes. Each individual tea bag from Hibiki-an contains 5 grams of tea leaves.
(2) Preparing Iced Japanese Tea in Canteen
If you use Hibiki-an Teabags, you can prepare iced Japanese tea in a canteen or water bottle and bring it along to the office, the beach, or anywhere! It is not only healthy but also economy, and kind to environment.
- Place 1 to 3 individual tea bags into a canteen, depending on the size of the canteen (1 tea bag per 250 or 400ml (8.8 or 14.08fl oz) of water).
- Fill the canteen with water and pieces of ice.
- It will finish brewing in 3 to 6 hours.