(NOTE) This page is NOT for ordering confections, but only to share a recipe. Please be sure not to order wrongly.
For Matcha Coconut Milk Jelly , we highly recommend using our House Matcha.
You can order House Matcha by clicking the In Cart button below.
How to make Matcha Coconut Milk Jelly ---
Ingredients: (measurements help, click here)
2 teaspoons (5g) gelatin
2 tablespoons cold water
2 teaspoons Matcha
4 teaspoons hot water
200ml hot milk
4 tablespoons coconut milk or paste
2 tablespoons sugar
(This recipe is for soft jelly, you can make it more firm by adjusting the quantity of milk.)
This recipe makes 4 glasses of Matcha Coconut Milk Jelly.
- Soak gelatin in cold water. Set aside. li >
- Make the Matcha: first sift Matcha with a tea strainer, add 4 teaspoons hot water, then gradually add 200ml hot milk. li >
- Add sugar, gelatin and coconut milk or paste to the Matcha and stir to dissolve. li >
- Strain through a sieve and pour into 4 glasses. li >
- Chill in the refrigerator. li >
FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING on all orders of US$36.00 or more.
Cost of Shipping