For Matcha Jelly, we highly recommend using our House Matcha. You can order House Matcha by clicking the In Cart button below.
How to make Matcha Jelly ---
Ingredients: (measurements help, click here)
2 teaspoons(5g) gelatin
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon Matcha
2 tablespoons hot water
250ml hot water
2 tablespoons sugar
- Soak gelatin in cold water. Set aside.
- Make the Matcha: first sift Matcha with a tea strainer, put into a bowl, add 2 tablespoons hot water and then gradually add 250ml more hot water.
- Add sugar and gelatin to the Matcha and stir to dissolve.
- Strain through a sieve and pour into 4 glasses.
- Chill in the refrigerator.
- Serve with sweet red adzuki bean paste (anko) and condensed milk, if you like.
This recipe makes 4 glasses of Matcha Jelly
FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING on all orders of US$36.00 or more.
Cost of Shipping