(NOTE) This page is NOT for ordering confections, but only to share a recipe. Please be sure not to order wrongly.
For Matcha Madeleines, we highly recommend using our House Matcha. You can order House Matcha by clicking the In Cart button below.
How to make Matcha Madeleines ---
Ingredients: (measurements help, click here)
1 tablespoon honey
100g cake flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon Matcha
Sift flour, baking powder and Matcha
together 2 times
Preheat the oven to 170C(325F).
Melt butter in a saucepan or microwave.
Grease and lightly flour a Madeleine mold.
* Can be baked in mini-muffin pans if you don't own the special molds.
How to make:
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with a whisk until smooth.
- Add honey, then gradually add the sugar and mix well.
- Add the flour and Matcha, mix well.
- Add the warm melted butter gradually and mix well.
- Pour into the Madeleine molds.
- Bake at 180C(356F) for 10 to 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near the center of each cake comes out clean. Set the pan on a wire rack to cool.
This recipe makes 12 Matcha Madeleines
FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING on all orders of US$36.00 or more.
Cost of Shipping