(NOTE) This page is NOT for ordering confections, but only to share a recipe. Please be sure not to order wrongly.
For Matcha Jelly, we highly recommend using our House Matcha. You can order House Matcha by clicking the In Cart button below.
How to make Matcha Jelly ---
Ingredients: (measurements help, click here)
2 teaspoons(5g) gelatin
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon Matcha
2 tablespoons hot water
250ml hot water
2 tablespoons sugar
- Soak gelatin in cold water. Set aside.
- Make the Matcha: first sift Matcha with a tea strainer, put into a bowl, add 2 tablespoons hot water and then gradually add 250ml more hot water.
- Add sugar and gelatin to the Matcha and stir to dissolve.
- Strain through a sieve and pour into 4 glasses.
- Chill in the refrigerator.
- Serve with sweet red adzuki bean paste (anko) and condensed milk, if you like.
This recipe makes 4 glasses of Matcha Jelly
FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING on all orders of US$36.00 or more.
Cost of Shipping