(NOTE) This page is NOT for ordering confections, but only to share a recipe.
For Matcha Madeleines, we highly recommend using our House Matcha and Matcha Culinary.
How to make Matcha Madeleines ---
Ingredients: (measurements help, click here)
1 tablespoon honey
100g cake flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon Matcha
Sift flour, baking powder and Matcha
together 2 times
Preheat the oven to 170C(325F).
Melt butter in a saucepan or microwave.
Grease and lightly flour a Madeleine mold.
* Can be baked in mini-muffin pans if you don't own the special molds.
How to make:
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with a whisk until smooth.
- Add honey, then gradually add the sugar and mix well.
- Add the flour and Matcha, mix well.
- Add the warm melted butter gradually and mix well.
- Pour into the Madeleine molds.
- Bake at 180C(356F) for 10 to 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near the center of each cake comes out clean. Set the pan on a wire rack to cool.
This recipe makes 12 Matcha Madeleines