- It is best to wash this item using only tepid water or mild chlorine-free dish washing detergent.
- After use, please dry thoroughly. Otherwise, it could possibly get moldy.
- If necessary, you may occasionally use a chlorine detergent. In that case, after using the chlorine detergent, we recommend you boil this item in water to remove the chlorine smell.
- Do not wash in a dish washing machine.
The bamboo whisk is susceptible to dry conditions.
- Wet the tip of the bamboo bristles with water before each use, prior to whisking. It prevents breakage during whisking because water makes the bamboo bristles more flexible and strong.
- The handle can also develop a thin hairline crack due to dry conditions. It is not uncommon for bamboo to crack in dry conditions; this is simply a natural characteristic of bamboo. Even if the handle develops a thin hairline crack, it should not affect the usability. We recommend you continue to use the whisk as long as it is usable. If your region is extremely dry and you would like to avoid the handle cracking, we recommend that you wet the entire whisk, both handle and bristles, frequently and before each use.
- Bamboo bristle tips are strongly curled before use. The tips will usually uncurl after the first or second use; this is quite normal and expected.