1.What material are the teabags made from?
- The fine, nylon net fabric is specially designed so that Teabag tea tastes the same as your favorite loose leaf tea.
- Our teabag is of generous size, so that the tea leaves can fully expand in water when brewed. This extra space is one of the reasons why our teabags make such a flavorful tea.
- The nylon fabric, material of our Teabag is a very stable at both hot and cold temperatures, and does not react with or affect the flavor of the tea at all.
- The nylon fabric is naturally occurring, made from polylactic acid derived from corn.
2.What kind of tea leaves do you use in the Teabags?
- Only the highest quality tea leaves are used in our Teabag items.
- In order to brew a more flavorful tea, the leaves for all our Teabag teas are specially finished. Tea leaves for Teabag Organic Sencha is steamed a little heavier in order to be extracted more flavorfully and easily with a brighter water color.
3.What are the benefits of Teabag teas?
- You can brew a flavorful cup of tea without a Kyusu or teapot but directly in your teacup.
- When you brew in a teapot, it is quite easy to dispose of the used tea leaves.
- You can take teabags along on a trip or to the office, and conveniently enjoy the excellent flavor of genuine Japanese tea anywhere.