For Matcha Fresh Chocolate, we highly recommend using our House Matcha.
You can order House Matcha by clicking the In Cart button below.
How to make Matcha Fresh Chocolate ---
Ingredients: (measurements help, click here)
3 tablespoons Matcha
50ml (1/4 cup) hot milk
100ml (1/2 cup) heavy cream
200g white or sweet chocolate
This recipe makes about 50 pieces (2cm x 2cm ) of Matcha Fresh Chocolate.
- Make the Matcha: first sift Matcha with a tea strainer, put into a bowl, gradually add 50ml hot milk and mix well. Set aside.
- Shave and cut chocolate into tiny pieces and set aside. It is easier to use a food processor to do this.
- In a small sauce pan, cook heavy cream over moderate heat.
- Gradually add the chocolate – add a little then stir – add some more and stir again, etc. until it is completely dissolved. (If the chocolate will not dissolve completely, set the small sauce pan of chocolate in a large bowl of hot water to warm the bottom of the pan. Do not use direct heat from the stove!)
- Add the Matcha and mix well.
- Pour into a square mold (10cm x 20cm) lined with wax paper.
- Cool in the refrigerator over night.
- Cut with a warmed knife into 1.5 to 2cm (1 inch) pieces.
- Sprinkle Matcha over the top if you like.
FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING on all orders of US$36.00 or more.
Cost of Shipping