(NOTE) This page is NOT for ordering confections, but only to share a recipe. Please be sure not to order wrongly.
For Matcha Financiers , we highly recommend using our House Matcha. You can order House Matcha by clicking the In Cart button below.
How to make Matcha Financiers ---
Ingredients: (measurements help, click here)
3 egg whites
1 tablespoon honey
50g cake flour
50g powdered almond
1 tablespoon Matcha
Sift flour and Matcha
together 2 times.
Cook the butter in a small saucepan on medium-low heat until it becomes dark brown, also called 'noisette' or hazelnut brown. Remove from heat and strain though a tea strainer. Let cool to room temperature before use.
Preheat the oven to 200C(392F).
Grease and lightly flour a Financier mold.
* Can be baked in mini-muffin pans if you don't own the special molds.
How to make:
- In a large bowl, beat the egg whites with a whisk until smooth.
- Add honey, then gradually add the sugar and mix well.
- Add the flour and Matcha, mix well.
- Add the browned butter gradually and mix well again.
- Pour into the Financier molds.
- Bake at 200C(392F) for 10 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near the center of the cakes comes out clean. Set the pan on a wire rack to cool.
This recipe makes 12 Matcha Financiers
FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING on all orders of US$36.00 or more.
Cost of Shipping