Matcha Fresh Chocolate (House Matcha)
For Matcha Fresh Chocolate, we highly recommend using our House Matcha.
You can order House Matcha by clicking the In Cart button below.
How to make Matcha Fresh Chocolate ---
Ingredients: (measurements help, click here)
3 tablespoons Matcha
50ml (1/4 cup) hot milk
100ml (1/2 cup) heavy cream
200g white or sweet chocolate
This recipe makes about 50 pieces (2cm x 2cm ) of Matcha Fresh Chocolate.
- Make the Matcha: first sift Matcha with a tea strainer, put into a bowl, gradually add 50ml hot milk and mix well. Set aside.
- Shave and cut chocolate into tiny pieces and set aside. It is easier to use a food processor to do this.
- In a small sauce pan, cook heavy cream over moderate heat.
- Gradually add the chocolate – add a little then stir – add some more and stir again, etc. until it is completely dissolved. (If the chocolate will not dissolve completely, set the small sauce pan of chocolate in a large bowl of hot water to warm the bottom of the pan. Do not use direct heat from the stove!)
- Add the Matcha and mix well.
- Pour into a square mold (10cm x 20cm) lined with wax paper.
- Cool in the refrigerator over night.
- Cut with a warmed knife into 1.5 to 2cm (1 inch) pieces.
- Sprinkle Matcha over the top if you like.
Current Reviews: 0
Would you post your candid impression for customer review? It would be a great help for other customers.