NATSUME -FUTODAKE (handcrafted Matcha canister)
Handcrafted Matcha canister, diameter: 2.56inch (6.5cm) height: 2.95inch (7.5cm)
Traditional Yamanaka Nuri lacquer craft
NATSUME is a Matcha container traditionally used in the Japanese tea ceremony. Matcha is stored in NATSUME temporarily, and Matcha is scooped from NATSUME to the Matcha bowl.
Yamanaka Nuri is well known for high quality lacquer ware. Yamanaka is located in Ishikawa Prefecture and faces the Sea of Japan. It is about 200km (124miles) from Kyoto, which had been the MIYAKO capital of Japan for over a thousand years. There are many sophisticated works in Yamanaka Nuri lacquer craft.
FUTODAKE of this name is a thick bamboo in Japanese and it is one of the traditional Japanese auspicious patterns. FUTODAKE bamboo is elegantly painted on the middle of body and top of lid.
Specially packaged in a carton box.
Made in Japan.
Free shipping on all tea ware items!
- NATSUME is not so airtight like our steel canister in which Matcha Super Premium and Premium are packaged. So, when you store Matcha in NATSUME, please use up within a few days.
- If you feel uncomfortable with the smell of new lacquer ware before use, leave it in an airy room for a few days. The lacquer smell will vanish.
- Never soak lacquer ware in water.
- Never leave lacquer ware in direct sunlight or high humidity, to avoid the risk of transformation, discoloration and mold.
- If you find an oily spot or fingerprint on your product, wipe with a soft cloth or paper carefully.
- Never use scrubbing brushes, scouring powders, or a dish washing machine.
Current Reviews: 0
Would you post your candid impression for customer review? It would be a great help for other customers.