(NOTE) This page is NOT for ordering confections, but only to share a recipe. Please be sure not to order wrongly.
For Matcha Pudding, we highly recommend using our House Matcha. You can order House Matcha by clicking the In Cart button below.
How to make Matcha Pudding ---
2 table spoons matcha
50ml boiling water
- Preheat the oven to 180 C (356 F).
- Make the Matcha: Sift the Matcha for a more mellow flavor. Add Matcha to 50ml boiling water and whisk.
- In a small saucepan steam the milk and sugar over moderate heat. Stir the mixture until the sugar dissolves.
- Crack 2 eggs in an empty bowl and mix, gradually adding the milk.
- Add Matcha and mix very well.
- Pour through a sieve or strainer twice to remove any lumps.
- Pour into 6 pudding cups or ramekins.
- Place cups in a roasting pan.
- Fill the pan partially with hot water. The water should cover the bottom half of the cups. Be careful not to splash water into the cups!
- Bake the pudding for 10 minutes at 180 C (356 F). Reduce the temperature to 160C (320 F) and bake for another 20 minutes. Cool and serve!
This recipe makes 6 servings of Matcha Pudding
FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING on all orders of US$36.00 or more.
Cost of Shipping